Registration is open!
March 1-3, 2020 | Grand Hotel, Minot, ND
2020 UMAS Highlights:
- Danny Clisham – Known for fresh, lively, knowledge-based commentary, Danny Clisham is one of America’s most popular air show announcers. Danny has announced thousands of air shows in his fifty years of announcing.
- Carlene Mendieta – Recreating Amelia Earharts’s historic 1928 flight, Carlene will share the details of her 2001 flight. The 1927 Avro used for the flight will be on display at the Dakota Territory Air Museum and Carlene will be available to answer questions.
- ELECTIONS Join us at general Session on Tuesday for the Election of board members for the 2020-2021 year
Information about candidates will be available on the mobile app.
Agenda details are available on the APP!
UMAS Mobile App
This year’s mobile app is available for your phone or online.
With Eventsential, you can take advantage of features that’ll help you make the most of your time and keep you informed about the latest event happenings:
- Notifications – view event alerts and up-to-the-minute information
- Schedule – search sessions and speakers, create your own itinerary, download handouts, take notes and make personal appointments
- Exhibitors and Sponsors – search, filter, mark exhibitors and sponsors to visit, take notes, and contact
- Maps – view floor plans and maps
- Event Details – access destination information, complete surveys, and more
- Directory – create your own profile and search for and message other attendees
- Timeline – view and swap ideas, photos and lessons learned with other attendees
Grand Hotel, 1505 N Broadway, Minot, ND 58703
Below, you can find a map of the event venue.
Please contact us for any further details.
Register Online Here:
Or Printable Form Here:
UMAS Exhibitor Information:
Exhibitors may mail items to the following address:
Attn: Sarah Hanson (Sales Dept.)
1505 N Broadway, Minot, ND 58703
Please don’t mail anything more than 1 week prior to the event. Be sure to include the following on the mailing label:
- Whoever will be there to pick up the display/package, etc.
- The date and name of the conference – “UMAS – March 1-3, 2020”